Total View-Count

Monday, February 17, 2014

Preparing for the Exciting Week Ahead

So coming up this week there is a lot of cool stuff that I'm very excited for.

First up, we are heading to Masada and the Old City. I can't wait for Masada because so many people who have previously gone on this trip have said how much of an important experience it was for them. Getting up early won't be something that I'm looking forward to as much as the actual hike, but I imagine it will all be worth it once we get to the top. As for the Old City, all the other tiyulim have been awesome, so I expect this one to be on point like all the other ones.

Next we have Gadna. I don't have a lot to say because I don't really know what to expect. I can't really tell whether it will be a joke or if we all will get our butts kicked. Either way, it's the army, so it's probably going to be badass.

After that we go snorkeling in Ayyyy Lat (I know I didn't spell it right and that's because I don't know how to spell it). IT'S SNORKELING I'VE NEVER BEEN SNORKELING IT'S GOING TO BE SO GNARLY I CAN'T WAIT!

Most of my emotions towards what is coming to the trip is very neutral. Of course I'm excited, but I don't know what lies ahead and for that reason I just don't know what to say. It's still pretty unreal that I'm living in Israel right now, but I hope it eventually settles in soon so I can really start enjoying the trip to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment